Back to the hustle and bustle today guys! I hope your Monday mug is filled to the brim with some hot, strong coffee!
The day 9 giveaway winner is…
Congratulations you’re getting my copy of Girl Wash Your Face, to which I’ve added some of my own personal notes and stories!
There are SO many things we can learn from one another. None of us really have it all figured out at the end of the day!
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite life hacks with you guys and I hope you’ll comment below some of yours too!
- Freeze grapes to chill white wine without watering it down.
- Take a photo of your fridge before going to the grocery story so you don’t forget what you already have.
- When packing for a trip, stuff your socks inside your shoes to hold their shape and utilize every bit of space.
- Eat your advent calendar backwards so it tells you how many days are left until Christmas.
- When drafting long messages, send them to yourself first to avoid sending it incomplete or with errors. Then just copy/paste the message to the recipient.
- If you don’t have a shower cap, tie a grocery bag around your head above your eyebrows around to the back of your neck.
- Cut pool noodles to stuff inside your tall boots to hold their shape.
- When filling an ice cream cone for a little kiddo stuff a marshmallow in the bottom to prevent it from dripping all over the place.
- Freeze coffee in an ice tray so your iced coffee won’t get watered down.
To enter the Day 10 giveaway:
- Share this Facebook post
Have a GREAT day!
[x_share title=”Share” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” pinterest=”true”]
[x_recent_posts type=”post” count=”3″ orientation=”horizontal”]