Content Hub Customization
Create a feature in the admin dashboard that allows clients to customize their Content Hub to their liking independently.
This project was shipped and is the current content hub customization page.
Creating and editing content hub customizations requires a developer and doesn’t give clients creative freedom.
Create a feature within the Admin Dashboard that allows them to customize how they want.
- Organize and group like settings to help streamline the user flow.
- Categorize settings and separate like features into subsections
- Include a live preview reflecting cosmetic changes
- Update verbiage and titles to clarify their meaning
- Implement information icons to explain further detail
Without changing the back-end functionality, arrange settings and update verbiage to help clients customize their content hub without support.
Colors, Style & Layout
Brands can add their logo, customize colors, select a layout, choose a button style, and more. The live preview will automatically reflect any cosmetic changes.
Clients can provide support information, privacy & terms, social media links, website URL, business locations, and metric tracking tools.
Subscriber profile fields can be customized, so brands can gather exactly what they want to know about their audience.
Fully customizable menu items allow brands to quickly link to anywhere within the content hub, or incorporate external links.